Idiot Houses... a new beginning. ..

A new begining...

 Of all things that I like most is to do things that are pleasant in nature and is fully self satisfying. I have a number of hobbies, which also makes me jack of many trades but master of none. However, I'm not so worried about being so widely distributed with my variations. Moreover, these are the aspects the accomplish me as a person. Idiot houses is a concept that primarily caters to the exhibition of these creative interests that I possess. Starting from caricatures and illustrations to figments of poetic imagination, I've tried my hands in all. What stands maddening is the fact that boredom can't actually surface the spirit as long as it is alive and active. So, here's wishing myself a bon voyage in this odyssey of creativity and what not possible on earth. People say, I'm not perfect in the things that I do. Probably that's what people like about me... Not being perfect. Here's presenting Idiot Houses...

Comments